Online Backup UK with GLX Online Backup?
Online Backup UK.
- What is Online Backup: A question many people ask is What is Online Backup UK? This is because they are unaware of the extent the internet can protect their computer data and safeguard their business from fire loss and theft by filing sensitive files on an Off-Site server providing online backup;
- Simply put, an online backup service provides a safe system for the backup and storage for computer files online. These files can range from domestic photographs to any form of confidential business data requiring the best security.
Online backup UK - How it works:
- Online backup UK is usually triggered daily to collect the client's complete daily computer activity and compress it to an online off-site server in order to provide security and safety from fire,theft, water damage and any othe hazard that could potentially risk or destroy valuable data.
- Data is usually sent in at least a 256 bit encrypted format from single or multiple computers, servers or networks.
- Online backup services are set to record new data on a fixed schedule rather than on a continuous basis, but both online backup services are optional and depend upon the client's business.
- Online Backup pricing is not high. One would expect Online Backup pricing to be from £3-5 per month per computer.
- A search option is usually provided for clients to retrieve data at will and updates are usually restricted to changed files rather than triggering a complete data replacement.
- Online Backup Services can permit archive rollback or date sensitive data restoration.
- User managed Online Backup Services and optional fully managed online backup services are offered to businesses requiring 24/7 support.
- The removal from site of sensitive data is now unnecessary - Back it up online and then delete it from site.
- Multiple redundancy data copies can be secured at selected data centres as mirrored data centres.